Church Planting Self Assessment
The Church Planting Self Assessment is designed to help create a “snapshot” of your life and ministry experiences in order to help you discover your readiness for church planting. Through our research, we have noted eight key factors that are important for starting a new church.
While there are no magical assessments that automatically guarantee success, this is intended to be an initial self-assessment tool that will help you gain a more well-rounded understanding of your potential calling to the ministry of church planting.
8 Factors of the Assessment
I. Personal Competence
- Personal- Being emotionally, physically, and financially healthy
- Spiritual- Having a vibrant walk with Christ and daily devotional life
- Vocational- Having a clear sense of calling
- Entrepreneurial- Seeing a preferred future beyond the present
II. Social Competence
- Relational- Maintaining Healthy and supportive relationships
- Cultural- Understanding cultural and context
- Missional- Building relationships with unchurched people
- Adaptable-Being flexible and adaptable to changes and needs